Senior Viability Consultant
Due to continued expansion of our business and unprecedented demand we are looking for an experienced property professional to join our small but dynamic team.
We are looking for an individual with viability consultancy experience and planning or surveying expertise, who is looking to take their career to the next level and actively contribute to business growth in this key area.
We are looking for someone to:
- Play a key role in developing our feasibility and viability consultancy services
- Help our clients understand their obligations and successfully negotiate with LPAs
- Understand the planning system and pragmatically how it applies to real life property decisions
- Analyse complex situations and provide reasoned practical advice
- Be commercially aware, profitable and able to bring in work on your own merit.
- Be a key part of our growing Planning Consultancy team
You need to:
- Be a Chartered RTPI Town Planner or RICS Surveyor with a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience
- Have a desire to take a key role in a consultancy practice
- Have a strong interest in property and associated economics
- Have excellent knowledge of, and a genuine interest in, the planning system and be able to apply this on a practical and commercial level
- Have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be adept at engaging, influencing and communicating with various stakeholders
- Experience of direct engagement with local authorities desirable
- Experience with Argus Developer, Housing Corporation DAT or similar toolkit necessary
Find out more about the role and apply on Indeed.